Monday, October 5, 2015

Day 3

Day 3
 The swelling on my lips had gone down enough that I could start using the syringe without the tube attachment. So, I was able to get in more fluids, and also take my medication faster. I just put the syringe in the front of my mouth and used it that way. My throat was fine by this day.
I was in love with the ice pack/head wrap they sent me home with. I wore it almost all day, every day.

 I had my postop appointment this day. The doctor took an x-ray and I was able to see where my bones were severed. My doctor also tightened my wires. It was equivalent to having my wires tightened when I had braces. My hunger was starting to come back, and I was able to drink more water. I was also able to start drinking from thin rimmed cups, so it was easier. The Doctor OK'ed me to start alternating between ice and heat.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment